Saturday, March 28, 2015

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

My fun answer suggestions for the interview question "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
(Use these at your own risk)

  • Doing your job.
  • In my next job, looking back on this one, thinking "Wow, that job really sucked!"
  • Not looking at price tags while I shop.
  • Celebrating my fifth anniversary of you asking me this question.
  • Jury duty.
  • Still waiting for my indoctrination briefing from HR.
  • Hopefully not in a position where I'd have to answer this question again.
  • Looking back, thinking, 'those were the longest five years of my life'.
  • That's impossible to answer. The multiverse of probabilities indicates that I could be doing any of a countless number of things and trying to predict which probability I'll follow would be ridiculous.
  • Finally getting that bonus I was promised.
  • Doing this job from home, which would basically give me a 2 day work week.
  • In a van, down by the river...
  • Wishing I had insisted on $20k more for this job than I did.
  • About 5 years older than I am now.
  • Wondering why we haven't won the office lottery pool yet.
  • Blogging about great answers to 'where do you see yourself in 5 years?'
  • [New] Come on - I don't have 2020 vision....... (only will work in 2015)


No comments: