Saturday, May 02, 2015

Songs that are 40 years old this year (2015)

Aerosmith - Sweet emotion / Walk this way
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
10CC - I'm not in love
David Bowie - Fame / Young Americans
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Queen - Bohemian rhapsody / You're my best friend
Rush - Fly by night
The Eagles - One of these nights / Lyin' eyes
ELO - Evil woman / Strange magic / Can't get it out of my head
Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon / Over my head
Sweet - Fox on the run
Average White Band - Pick up the pieces
Labelle - Lady marmalade
Elton John - Philadelphia freedom / Someone saved my life tonight
Captain & Tenille - Love will keep us together
Van McCoy - The hustle
Bee Gees - Jive talkin'
KC & The Sunshine Band - Get down tonight / That's the way I like it
Eric Carmen - All by myself
Styx - Lady
Wings - Listen to what the man said
Nazareth - Love hurts
Donna Summer - Love to love you baby
War - Low rider
Jefferson Starship - Miracles
Bee Gees - Nights on Broadway
Chicago - Old days
Alice Cooper - Only women bleed
Bay City Rollers - Saturday night
Foghat - Slow ride
Joe Cocker - You are so beautiful
Roxy Music - Love is the drug

No comments: